Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy notice govern John Scott Yoga’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
These terms are effective from 31st January, 2023
The term ‘John Scott’, ‘John Scott Yoga’, ‘JohnScottYoga’, ‘John Scott Training’. ‘John Scott Teacher Training’, ‘JohnScottTeacherTraining’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is JohnScottYoga, Warsaw, Poland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The Data Controller for this website can be reached by email by clicking here
Please see our Privacy Notice here
- You must be 16 years or older to use this website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Please consult your doctor prior to engaging in any exercise program.
Clauses covering Events and Workshops
Correction of Site Errors
This website may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. John Scott Yoga reserve the right to update any information at any time without informing you. Please note that such errors may relate to product information, event details, pricing and availability. In these instances, we reserve the right to change or terminate any orders involving pricing errors or inaccuracies.
We will try to resolve any errors made as quickly as possible but understand we’re Human too.
We apologise for any inconveniences caused.
By using this site you agree to indemnify John Scott Yoga, Sapta 7 Workshops (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of these terms of service including negligent or wrongful behaviour relating to your usage of this website.
For events booked with John Scott Yoga / Sapta 7 Workshops or any host providing event services to John and Julia, John Scott Yoga shall endeavour to fulfil all contractual obligations where possible subject to force majeure conditions.
John Scott Yoga reserves the right to postpone or cancel with immediate effect any and all events where any force majeure events out of our control such as fire, flood, extreme adverse weather, war, Government actions (excluding changes in Law that we are required to follow), terrorist acts, riots or civil disturbances, disease outbreaks (local or pandemics), labour strikes and disputes, Acts of God (including all deities and beliefs), mechanical breakdown (for events on boats etc) and any other events reasonably considered as exceptional circumstances occur. This also covers the cancellation or postponement of sea journeys, flights and transfers by land, sea or air where these are prohibited by Local or International Authorities.
Please ensure that any travel insurance covers you for your own repatriation under force majeur conditions where possible.
Where a force majeure event occurs John Scott Yoga / Sapta 7 Workshops will not be liable to issue you with a refund though any funds spent prior to the event may be contributed towards a future event where this is possible. Note that where a major force majeur event occurs (such as hurricane, volcanic eruption, war, devastation, disease outbreak) it may not be possible to return to the original event location.
We’ll help you where we can but the nature of the conditions may mean that this may be taken out of our control
Please note that where event accommodation bookings are made directly with the hosting organisation all communication regarding refunds for accommodation should be made directly with them